Olloclip iPhone Camera Lens
Checking emails, brewing a cup of Dagobah Green Tea, hanging up your collection of ThinkGeek t-shirts, putting on Wild Cherry Pepsi lip balm, using PorkKleen Hand Sanitizer to protect yourself from germs, refilling your red Swingline stapler, eating Tribbles n’Bits cereal, reading the newspaper… everything is cooler through a fisheye lens.
But the Olloclip doesn’t stop with just a fisheye lens. Compatible with both the iPhone 4 and 4S, the Olloclip is a quick-connect lens system that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in a tiny and convenient package. It was a huge hit on Kickstarter, where the project blew past its $15k production costs goal and ended up raising a whopping $68,201.
Using Olloclip is easy! Slide it on over your iPhone’s rear camera lens and you’re ready to take amazing photos and videos. The fisheye lens captures a nearly 180 degree field-of-view. The wide-angle lens doubles the field of view of the iPhone camera. Finally, the macro lens lets you focus the iPhone within 12-15mm of your subject and applies roughly a 10X multiplier. Olloclip’s storage bag even doubles as a microfiber cleaning cloth for the ultimate in convenience.
- Quick-connect camera lens for iPhone 4 and 4S
- Three lens options: fisheye, wide-angle, macro
- Slides on to the corner of your iPhone and automatically aligns itself
- The camera will autofocus as normal with the Olloclip on, don’t worry!
- Works for still photos, videos, even Facetime
- Lenses made with precision ground glass multi-element optics
- Barrels made from aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- Soft plastic material on clip protects your iPhone from scratches
- Included in the Olloclip package:
- Fisheye lens
- Wide-angle lens
- Macro lens
- Lens caps for both ends
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth storage bag
- Note: The Olloclip is specifically designed for the shape and size of the iPhone 4 or 4S. It will not fit any other device.
- Dimensions:1.37″ tall x 1.22″ across at the widest section
- Weight: 0.7 ounces
Read more here: http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/eba9/